M 10-9: INTROS, CONCLUSIONS, AND TITLES || PEER REVIEW
Reminder: Have you signed up for your required conference? If not, use the link to the right to do so!
- Your peer review partners’ essays (See their Rhetorical Analysis folder on Box)
- Peer Review User’s Guide (also distributed in class on Wednesday)
- Blogpost about our Community Standards for Peer Review
- Review the sample Rhetorical Analysis essay introductions, and read through one completely (your choice — same assignment as you had for last Wednesday)
- (Optional) Envision, ch6 p. 249-251 about peer feedback
Writing due: Follow the peer review instructions to prepare for today’s in-class peer review session.
Peer Review partners for today: Amelia-Max-Jacob-Amanda || Michelle-Brad-Nikita || Niki-Jack-Louis || Andrew-Ying Hang-Ryan
W 10-11: STARTING TO FORMULATE TOPICS IN GAMING
Writing due: Continue revising your Rhetorical Analysis on your own
Miscellaneous due: Start thinking of topics and research questions that interest you related to the topics of gaming and/or simulation
In-class links: Past research topic slides
COMING UP NEXT WEEK: Rhetorical Analysis revision due Sunday; thinking about research topics; exploring the library