M 11-28: Integrating sources; intellectual property and avoiding plagiarism
- RBA Draft #2 assignment sheet
- Project slide assignment sheet
- Envision chapter 6 & chapter 7.
- The sample essays from last week. As you read, think about the qualities that make it a strong RBA and what you would emulate in your own writing. Choose just ONE of the essays to focus on.
Reminder: You are required to sign up for and attend one Hume Center writing appointment before the end of the quarter (send me an e-mail within 48 hours after doing this so that you get credit for it: see the official assignment sheet). If you have already seen a Hume tutor (even if it was for a different class), write me and let me know so that you get credit!
W 11-30: Attention to style and integrating sources
Reading due: Continue reading your sources!
- Draft of your project slide
- Draft #2 of the RBA w/cover memo . Due to your Stanford Box by class.
- Send me the time and location of your peer review for the RBA (should take place Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday of this week)
In class link: Sentence playground
COMING UP NEXT WEEK: Last week of classes! RBA and final slide due Wednesday.