Our favorite comment was from Madison’s essay. It featured Jin Kim commenting. We liked it because it provided a contradictory viewpoint that professional content was actually taking over user content. This comment was in direct contrast with Madison’s proposed topic as well as the other comments in his TiC. It created an interesting dynamic in his TiC.
- Making research your own – Case Studies in Virtual Environments October 29, 2015
- Working with Style October 22, 2015
- Game Studies - Self-Reflexivity and Humor in Adventure Games christinealfano
- Nintendo's 'Tomodachi Life' Game Won't Feature Gay Relationships christinealfano
- Beyond the shoot-em-up: how gaming got killer stories | Books | The Guardian christinealfano
- 2048: Academia Edition christinealfano
- Stanford engineers design video game controller that can read players' minds christinealfano