Our group had a very productive meeting on the first floor of the Arrillaga Dining Hall. We talked about the pros and cons of structuring our essays by topic or chronologically. Another big topic was making a point or claim in all of our papers. Kaitlyn had already made some changes to her original draft, and she did a really good job of incorporating more description into her first few paragraphs. I realized that I needed to have a better hook in my opening paragraph, and to better tie my essay together. Jack did a good job of drawing in the reader through descriptive language, but wants to do a better job of structuring his essay. Overall, we had a great time, and got great feedback from each other!
- Making research your own – Case Studies in Virtual Environments October 29, 2015
- Working with Style October 22, 2015
- Game Studies - Self-Reflexivity and Humor in Adventure Games christinealfano
- Nintendo's 'Tomodachi Life' Game Won't Feature Gay Relationships christinealfano
- Beyond the shoot-em-up: how gaming got killer stories | Books | The Guardian christinealfano
- 2048: Academia Edition christinealfano
- Stanford engineers design video game controller that can read players' minds christinealfano